I know that you all bookmarked this page and are all ready to get episodes from here, but i just wanted to let you know that we moved to www.thetailendpodcast.wordpress.com. The reason is simple. iPhone compatibility.
If you want to stream the show directly to your phone, this is the best way to do it!!
Check it out!!
Thursday, September 30, 2010
The Tail End podcast is going to test a listener hotline. We are not sure that it will be an ongoing feature on the show, but you may get a chance to have your voice heard on the show. Along with the blog, we want the Tail End hotline to be a fun place for people to go and celebrate LOST. Hatred will not be tolerated. Both Beth and Ralph have a great affinity for LOST and want to make sure that there is love from the listeners as well. We would love to hear what you have to say about each episode of LOST. If we do play calls, they will all be played at the end of the show after Beth and Ralph have signed off. Due to the nature of the schedule we may receive calls after we have finished recording, so keep in mind that we will most likely not be able to field questions asked in the phone call. If you want to be on the show here are some things to keep in mind before you call.
- Not all calls will be played - To keep the show running time down, we will not be able to play all calls. We apologize in advanced if your call does not get played.
- Cut to the chase - To allow us to get more listeners on the show, make your call short and sweet.
- Relevance is radical - Making your call centered around the Lost episode that we are discussing that week, would be perfect for a more rich listening experience for everyone.
- Be real - No need for whacky characters, be yourself. You love Lost, be proud to speak your mind.
- Keep out of reach of children - Because "The Tail End" will come equipped with an [explicit] tag, we will not play calls from listeners who are under age.
- Pay your dues - Keep in mind that this is not a toll free number and standard rates apply.
- Make it fun - Nobody wants to listen to a "Debbie Downer", so have a good time when you call in. This is a celebration of Lost. It's Party Time!!